Philip A. Ordonez, Esq.
Philip Ordonez has been involved in the music industry in a variety of capacities since he was 13. From hospitality to production to performance, Philip has experience both on stage and behind the scenes. He is an artist who still plays around his current hometown of Atlanta, Georgia, with various musical projects, and brings his wide range of experience to the table to assist in all aspects of the entertainment industry.
Philip is an honors graduate of the Emory University School of Law, where he served as Vice President of The Sports & Entertainment Law Society and successfully completed the Transactional Law Certificate Program. While in law school, he and several fellow musician law students formed the first Emory Law School band, Disorder in the Court. Philip is proficient in Spanish.
Professional & Community Activities
- Member: State Bar of Georgia Entertainment & Sports Law Section,
- Member: Georgia Lawyers for the Arts
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., with Honors (2020)
- Auburn University, B.A. Sociology, Summa Cum Laude with Honors (2014)
- Transactional Law and Skills Certificate – Center for Transactional Law and Practice (Emory University School of Law)(2020)
The Seay Firm is located at 750 Piedmont Avenue NE, Atlanta, GA 30308. Call (404) 856-6721 or contact us to schedule an appointment.