Film & TV productions are team sports. While some great films were the work of an individual or small group working independently, properly preparing, shooting, editing, and releasing content for the big and small screens usually takes the coordination and cooperation of a large group of people. And where there is a group working together, there is a need for legal assistance in the areas of entity formation, talent, crew, and producer agreements, depiction and location releases, music, film clip, and artwork clearances, and advice on fair use and First Amendment issues, to name just a few things.
Whether you are a filmmaker, a producer, an actor, or crew, John and the Seay Firm can advise you on how to best protect your rights. Some of the agreements we regularly draft, review, and negotiate are:
- Crew, actor, and talent agreements
- Production, producer, and location agreements
- On-camera and depiction releases
- Film clip licenses and music clearances
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Option and purchase agreements (for literary properties)
- Television host and talent agreements
The Seay Firm is located at 750 Piedmont Avenue NE, Atlanta, GA 30308, but our mailing address is 541 10th Street NW, #303, Atlanta, GA 30318. Call (404) 913-4232 or contact us to schedule an appointment.